WarmCore is a high quality aluminium folding sliding doors solution with peerless thermal performance that ensures end-user comfort, all year round.
WarmCore sliding doors have been designed to be as fitter-friendly as possible. The innovative clip-in bead design makes it easy to glaze without the need for wedge gaskets and all round concealed fixings provide improved aesthetics. The clever aluminium track design also enables a quick all-in-one fitting procedure without the need for de-sashing, if required.
Superior thermal performance
At the heart of WarmCore products is a thermal core which significantly out-performs the polyamide thermal breaks commonly used to reduce the threat of cold bridging on aluminium windows and doors.
The result is an innovative “warm aluminium” frame construction, carefully dimensioned to provide an optimised 70mm front-to-back overall sash frame depth while ensuring market-leading thermal performance thanks to the multi-chambered insulating core.
High strength construction:
- PAS24 and Secure By Design (SBD) compatibility as standard provides peace of mind for end users. WarmCore doors have been independently third party tested by a UKAS laboratory to prove impressive structural strength and security credentials.
- Double-strength sash corners are mechanically jointed and use a combination of internal aluminium cleats and a wrap-around corner moulding block to ensure secure rigidity and robustness in use.
- Custom-engineered extruded aluminium hinges are designed with security in mind.
- Hinges clip-fit for ease of on-site installation.
- Integral dog-bolt feature for high security.
- Multiple screw fixings are sited at the knuckle and in the main body.
- Run-through gasket grooves allow for continuous weather-seals.
- Robustly designed to take the weight of triple glazed units as standard.
- Custom-designed sash corner blocks cater for plain corner, shoot bolt, roller casting and pivot hinge applications and these hardware components ensure high quality installation and operational performance.
- Added reassurance for both installers and homeowners is delivered by our custom-designed hardware development partners who underwrite and provide an ERA “Five-Star” security guarantee against forced entry for a period of 10 years.
Bi-fold, French and Residential sliding doors
Traditional French and residential doors can be constructed using the WarmCore system, in addition to a comprehensive range of bi-fold sliding doors including all the popular elevational configurations and stacking options. Folding sliding doors up to six metres wide incorporating seven sashes can be specified. A midrail option is also available.
Max. width: 6000mm
Max. outer frame height: 2400mm
Max. sash width: 1000mm
Max. load per sash: 100kg
Flexible threshold options
Sill options include a WarmCore standard threshold with integral sill, or standard threshold with an additional 150mm thermally-broken aluminium sill. The Part M compliant low threshold design is thermally-broken aluminium and optional ramps and cover trims can be used internally, externally or both, depending on requirements. Part M compliant low threshold can also be installed without any ramps, so that flooring can be laid up to the edges of the threshold or the threshold can be neatly set into the floor to create a flush floor level through the doorway.