A BETTER CONSERVATORY LANTERN ROOF SYSTEM
The purpose designed Stratus aluminium lantern roof system is discreet yet stylish.
Designed from the ground up with its innovative thermally broken system, it provides excellent thermal performance – keeping cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Available in 2-way, 3-way or contemporary design models with sizes up to 3m x 6m, this high end, high performance lantern roof is ideal for modern kitchen diner extensions.
- More thermally efficient than conventional aluminium roof systems.
- Hard wearing aluminium exterior for a premium, architectural look.
- 20° pitch and discreet cappings create an incredibly clean and modern look.
- 66% smaller ridge than standard systems for beautiful aesthetics.
- 2 way, 3 way or contemporary designs available.
- 66% smaller ridge for an incredible clean, modern look.
- Set 20˚ pitch means no unsightly gaps to rafter ends with discreet cappings.
- Contemporary style supports the ridge solely by the hip rafters
- FULLY THERMALLY BROKEN!
- 65% BETTER THERMAL PERFORMANCE
- Uses nylon, glass reinforced polyamide – 533 times more thermally efficient than aluminium.
- Creates spaces that are warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Fixed at 20˚ pitch this allows the system to use the incredibly discreet purpose designed top caps and internal covers, without unsightly gaps to rafter ends.
- Polyamide nylon, glass composite thermal breaks are 533 times more thermally efficient than aluminium!
The innovative contemporary style supports the ridge solely by the hip rafters, doing away with the need for rafters either side for a clean and modern look.
- Contemporary Design: Max size 1500 (w) x 3000mm (l)
- 2 Way Design: Max size 1500mm (w) x 6000mm (l)
- 3 Way Design: Max size 3000mm (w) x 6000mm (l)