SkySpace Portal Wide Span Conservatory Roof Frames
Perfect for larger residential, glazed commercial structures and areas of extreme snow loadings. Our SkySpace Portal Wide Span Conservatory Roof Frames deliver extra roof support in the form of a portal frame.
Our SkySpace portal frame department is experienced at creating extremely large glazed structures for a variety of residential and commercial applications. Able to project manage from initial concept to finished structure, SkySpace can help realise your vision – whatever the size!
Our wide span roofs have been designed specifically for purpose. By redeveloping our eaves beam from the ground up we have been able to extend the loading that our 35mm polycarbonate and 4mm glass can be taken to. This enables break through sizes in Georgian and Victorian conservatory roofs.
A typical example is as follows:
> Traditional Georgian roof widest span for 25mm / 35mm Polycarbonate = 5.754m
With roof span up to 6.3 m!
> Traditional Victorian roof widest span for 25mm / 35mm Polycarbonate = 6.0m
With roof span up to 6.5m!
> Traditional Georgian roof widest span for 4mm / 6mm glass = 5.0m
With roof span roof up to 5.75 m!
Traditional Victorian roof widest span for 4mm / 6mm glass= 6m
New Wide span roof up to 6.25m
Wide Span Roof Advantages
- 2030kg was loaded through a 90 degree eaves beam section and one Georgian hip. This was held for 7 days with only 1.3mm of deflection
- 2 Ton Load test exceeded on this product
- Go to spans of at least 6.5m
- Offer more choice to your consumer.
- Engineered in house at Synseal Technical, works with all current Global and Shield roof systems without need for modification
- Same great benefits as with any Global or Shield roof products